Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Adventures on the 96

So it was an adventure this afternoon! This morning I checked out the OC Transpo planner website and it seemed like a straightforward thing: get on the 96 at 4:12 and get off at 5:07 right near my house. Unfortunately, not so simple. It seems theres more than one 96 route... and they all come one after another very very quickly! So after seeing about 10 96's pass by while waiting for the one I was supposed to take at 4:12, I decided, What the heck, to just grab one and see where it led me. Well, it led me towards home and then... turned the wrong way! So I prayed it wouldn't turn back onto the 417 and got off ASAP. Which turned out to be in front of the Future Shop in Kanata. So what did I do? I of course pulled out my cell and called my Mommy to come pick me up. :) And then we went to Sobeys and bought cheesecake. Which reminds me... we have cheesecake. I must go eat some. On second thought... with my luck, the cheesecake isn't thawed yet. Argh! But... I still <3 Kanata!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment