Friday, October 16, 2009

Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore"

So I've decided I like random quotes. Not thought-provoking ones, of course. The ones that make you laugh out loud in a room full of studious people who then turn to look at you with "You're an oddball" looks on their faces. The ones that you want to share with all your friends because you know they'll wet themselves reading it. The ones where you think to yourself, "How did I live before hearing that?" You know, those kind.

So here's my quote for the day:

Women don't want to hear what you think. Women want to hear what they think - in a deeper voice. -Bill Cosby

;)

3 comments:

  1. haaa you are an odd ball

    luv your sis allie

    ReplyDelete
  2. weirdness from allie


    JKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJk (jk means Just Kidding in case you did not know)

    ReplyDelete
  3. go on my blog plzzzzzzzzzzzz

    ReplyDelete